Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Summer... what summer?


Okay seriously... where did summer go? I just got out of school and now I'm going back! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I love my job and I am so grateful for my school, my team and all of my kiddos, but I LOVE summer, I LOVE hanging out with my babies and I LOVE getting paid while I relax.

I kept thinking I would blog once a week this summer, but clearly that didn't happen. We've been so busy having fun and staying busy. We've gone to lake with my family several times, played at the splash pad, gone to the pool, swam in our kiddie pool, played in the sprinkler, gone to the Gentry Safari, gone to ton's of Uncle Kord's baseball games, played on our new swing set, gone on lots of walks, visited the farmer's market, gone to Bass Pro, attempted to potty train Hudson and done about a thousand other things.

Plus the kids got a new cousin! Maddox arrived on June 25th. Of course my sister in law, Morgan, had a great delivery... unlike both of mine. Not fair Morgan! :)

I head back to work on Monday so I thought I better post all of our pictures from our short but really fun summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment