Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lots of Random Pictures

Here is a little bit of what we've been doing the past few months. More pictures to come...



The pitch is good...


...the hit is PERFECT!

The kids were trying to help daddy up. Hudson left a good welt on dad's stomach. I promised Hunter I wouldn't share that picture. ;) Hudson is an awesome little batter for a 2 year old. This is how we spend most of our days and evenings... pitching to Hudson. We're a little worried about t-ball in a few years. He HATES using the tee.

Riding bikes with daddy.


For those of you that don't know Hadley too well, she is a momma's girl and this is what I look at 95% of the day. She says, "Upppy Momma! Peez!" How can I say no to that precious face? Notice the bow on the ground... If she has to ask "up" more than 3 times the bow gets ripped off and thrown on the ground. She's a little dramatic to say the least.


My uncle's toy invention... the Beamo. New Beamo spokes models?



Hudson and Grandma Kathy drawing with chalk.



I said... NO PICTURES MOM!


This is as "outdoorsy" as she gets in her jelly shoes and bow. :)


This was one morning before school. We had the worst rain this year. We literally wore our raincoats and boots for 2 weeks.


The kids opening their Easter baskets with daddy and mommy.


I couldn't get a single picture of Hudson's face. He is serious about his egg hunting.


Mommy and Hadley


Hudson riding his tricycle.


Hadley showing off her load of eggs. My mom went crazy with eggs because she knew how much Hudson and Hadley liked to find things. Hudson had 2 baskets full!




Me and my 2 favorite sisters Kapra and Kody.


Hadley, Mommy and "the bow"


The best picture the 3 of us could get on Easter. I'm smiling... :)



This was on one of my dad's "come and fix things at Kali's house" trips. He wasn't even doing anything in this picture. My kids are totally in love with their Pops/Poppy. All he has to do is look at them and smile and they're putty in his hands. This went on for a good hour... him smiling and the 2 of them cracking up and loving on him. :)


Feeding the fish with his aunties.


My little brother Kord is a high school graduate! I'm so proud of you Kord!


Kord and all of his fans at graduation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment