Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Gentry Safari

Our our way to the Gentry Safari.


I'm not going to lie... I'm a little jealous that she gets to ride in the stroller. :)
He's telling Haddie, "The rooster likes me!!!"

"I love you donkeys!"
On a mission to find every animal in this joint.

Look how big he is! I sure did almost shed some tears when I saw him opening the gate. I just can't get over how fast time flies... so I whipped out my camera to take a picture of my "big" little man.

Feeding the goats.


I'm telling the kids to hurry up and smile because the goat is too close to mommy.

I really do like animals and the outdoors, but in moderation. :)

Ah... we lost the goat!

The boys made friends with a momma kangaroo. Can you see her baby's leg sticking out of her pouch?

Can you hear me screaming, "Don't touch!"?


Please notice the bird poop on Hunter's shoulder. Ha! He told me not to take this picture and then after I did he told me not to put it on Facebook... he never said don't put it on the blog. :)

My wild boys had to touch everything. Hadley and I just like to look.

Hadley and Daddy

Hunter and the kids in the 106 degree heat. We were only outside for about 30 minutes and then we went on the drive through safari.

Hunter and his zebra friend.

Um... you're a little too close to me camel.

Um... now you're too close to Hadley camel. Back it up before she starts screaming!

Home sweet home! They melt my heart! Notice in the beginning of summer everyone has on cute swimsuits and now we swim in swim diapers. The kids even went skinny dipping the other day. It's so much easier. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment