Saturday, February 19, 2011

12th Day of Christmas

So every year after Christmas my silly family is still celebrating Christmas... in January. Well, it's not really Christmas it's just lots of family time with good food and great company. Who ever hosts keeps all of their Christmas decorations up and we do funny gifts and play games. This year it was at my Uncle Scott and Aunt Carol's house. Unfortunately with 2 babies and a husband who's schedule doesn't always allow him to travel I usually have to skip the late nights and games, but that's okay because I never miss the yummy food. With 2 babies we're always eating. :) Here are some cute pictures from the weekend.
Hadley loves her tall Rob.

Aunt Kapra and Had... Yes, that is a bow with her pj's. A girl has to be ready for any occasion. :)

The fam...

Hudson being a ham with Anna and Karli.

"Annie" and Hudson

Goodie and Hadley

We always do a big group picture. The kids and I are in pj's ready for bed while everyone else was just getting the party started.

Gramps and his grand kids and great grand kids.

Gramps and Jo with my parents and aunts and uncles.

I was trying to get everything packed up and Uncle Kord was babysitting. Umm... you forgot to put Had's shoes on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment