Saturday, February 19, 2011

Snow!

We got hit by a blizzard this winter and were stuck inside for days. I was so glad to have snow days to spend some much needed time with my babies, but now this means we're going to be in school until the middle of June... ugh! I guess I'll just cash in some sick days when June gets here. ;)

The kids watching daddy shovel the dogs a path in the backyard.

Hudson getting ready to head outside.

Hadley was tired of waiting for a snack and went and got it herself. These crackers were in our pantry... which means she opened the pantry, got them out and unscrewed the lid... GENIUS!

Hudson and dad taking a walk in the snow. The road was the only place the kids could walk because the snow was so deep.

The creepy snowman daddy made.

2 out of 3 looking... not bad for us.

This is Hadley's "cold face". Too funny!

Check out Hudson's cheesy smile. :)

Had didn't want to touch the snow with her bare hands. Hudson kept saying, "Do it Had! Come on do it!" Good girl, don't give in to peer pressure.

They can be so silly and goofy and rotten and then they turn my heart to mush. I love how sweet they are to each other.

Hudson kept falling and saying, "Help! I stuck! No picture mom... I stuck."

No comments:

Post a Comment