Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hudson 2 Years Ago

Two years ago our amazing Hudson was born. We were sent to the hospital 2 times before he actually came because I was having contractions 1-2 minutes apart for an entire month. Hudson fooled everyone... especially the doctors.
When we finally got the hospital the 3rd I was induced and 15 hours later he was born. When he first came out he wasn't breathing. I remember being so scared and praying harder than I have ever prayed in my whole life. I just wanted him to breath. Finally he did!
When I finally got to hold him I was overcome with emotions. Until that moment I don't think that I have ever felt so much love. Holding your own child in your arms for the first time is indescribable. Our little man was a blessing to us on that day and has blessed our lives every day since.
Hudson we love you more than you will ever know. Happy 2nd Birthday Reed Hudson!
Love,
Mommy, Daddy and Hadley




No comments:

Post a Comment