Saturday, September 11, 2010

Our First Family Picnic

I'm not the most spontaneous person, but on Labor Day I felt like going on a picnic. We loaded the kids up and headed to the park. After a brief meltdown (by Hudson that ended up putting Hadley to sleep) we had a great lunch and lots of fun. It was a windy day so keeping the lunch on our picnic table was a challenge in itself. Hudson has to bring his bat, ball, and tee every where we go. So he and daddy played a little ball, we had lots of fun on the slide and swings and then we called it a day.
I love this picture!

Hadley was relaxing... I'm so jealous.
Hudson's face says it all. :)

That was Hunter's look after Hud hit the ball. That's his look of... "Did you see where he hit that ball? This kid is going to be a pro." He gives me that look quite often. Hudson loves baseball and we can barely get him to do anything else.

Hud on the slide.

The boys were playing so Had and I had to take our own picture.

"Wheeee!"

Just hanging out. I need a couple swings in our house. Maybe I could get some stuff done - they would be having fun and unable to get into everything. :)

What a good big brother!

We do everything together. :)

Haddy loved the swings!

No comments:

Post a Comment