Saturday, September 11, 2010

First Razorback Tailgate

My grandparents were visiting my mom and dad last weekend. They decided to load up and come see my sisters, me and of course the babies. Hunter was on duty so I loaded the kids up and met up with my family to tailgate. Uncle Scott and Aunt Carol have a great tailgating spot. We love to meet up with them any chance we get. I didn't dare take the kids to the game... not yet, but we dressed up to cheer on those HOGS.
Hudson throwing leaves at Aunt Kody.

Hadley and 2 of her Aunties

Dad, Kord and Hudson playing ball. Imagine that. :)

The Girls

Hadley and Great Grandma Lou

Hadley and Great Grandpa Stuff

Just chillin. Waiting for his next ball game.

Hadley with Uncle Kord, Cousin Joe and Joe's girlfriend Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment