Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lots of Pictures

One of Hudson's favorite places to get into.

"Mom, I'm just showing her how to use it."

One more spin around the kitchen for old times sake. :)

Hadley in her Royals shirt from Aunt Morgan and Uncle Danny. We couldn't catch Hudson to take his picture in his shirt.

TROUBLE!

We visited Hunter at the fire station one day this summer. I'm pretty sure Hudson is showing Hunter what everything on the truck does. :)

Our one picture of the front of Hudson. He is always on the move.

He was saying, "Common Hadley!" He's ready for his buddy to keep up with him.

Hadley making her first "real" attempt at crawling.

My favorite memories from this summer were of the two of them waking each other up in the mornings. Then, the hours of play time would begin.

I came in one morning to Hadley standing in her crib. We lowered the crib and took the bumpers off... and I cried. I love each new milestone, but it just means they are both growing up too fast.

Playtime!

This was right before we left for Hudson's 18 month check up.

No comments:

Post a Comment