Monday, August 23, 2010

Kisses for Grammy

My Grammy passed away one year ago this past March. She was my best friend. I miss her so much and think about her every day. I am so lucky to have had her in my life for so long. I am also so happy that she got to be part of so many important moments in my life. She was able to see Hudson when he was still really little, but she never knew that Hadley would be here shortly after. In fact, I always kind of think that she was looking down on us after she passed away and thought that things weren't exciting enough without her. I feel like she played a role in sending us our sweet Hadley.

I went into Hudson's room the other day and he was climbing his closet shelf. Not safe... I know, but when I saw what he was doing he melted my heart. He did it again tonight and I ran to get the video camera because it meant so much to me. See for yourself... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment