Saturday, September 11, 2010

Aunt Morgan and Uncle Danny's Wedding

Hunter's sister Morgan got married this summer to a great guy named Danny. We are so excited that Morgan found such and amazing guy (and that he decided to join our fun family). Their wedding was beautiful... very HOT... but so wonderful. They had an outdoor wedding on July 31st.
There were so many great pictures taken, but unfortunately not many were taken by me. Hunter and I were both part of the wedding party and my parents were helping us with the kids. Once we got to the reception I was chasing after Hudson with Hadley on my hip so I am lucky that we have these few pictures to post. Thank goodness everyone else was taking pictures. :)

Me and my sweet girl. She was so tired, but she was a trooper.

Hudson was leading the pack of boys. They were sitting in the middle of the dance floor blowing bubbles.

Hudson was attached to Morgan the whole night. He didn't want anyone but her. Thanks Morgan for babysitting at your own wedding. :)

Hadley and Daddy

My dad sat Hudson in Hadley's seat just to keep him still so he could get him dressed. You can't really tell from the picture, but I'm pretty sure it was 102 that day.
Funny little story... Hudson did a great job as the ring bearer. He picked up all the flower petals and threw them at the pastors feet. I meant to stick his pacifier in Hunter's pocket (just in case). Of course I forgot in all of the confusion. So I was trying to mouth and use hands signs to tell my mom and dad where it was in the diaper bag. Neither of them could figure it out, but thank goodness my brother Kord understood. Hudson started making lots of noise just as Morgan was walking down the isle, Kord couldn't bring the paci to Hunter so he had to throw it. Hunter caught it, stuck it in Hudson's mouth, Hudson turned to look at me and it was Hadley's purple paci. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment