Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Our New Kitchen

So I got this really cute kitchen for the Hadley and Hudson's birthday... it sat in the hallway for a few days until Hunter had the weekend to put it together. The kids thought the big box was their new toy. After a few days of riding and climbing the box Hunter started putting it together. Little did I know that there were 5,000 pieces and that it would take the entire day to put it together. Hunter's job was to get it assembled... my job was keeping the kids entertained while he did it. I didn't do a very good job because the kids wanted to help dad the whole time. After about a couple hours... or all day... depending on how you look at it, the kitchen was complete. Good job Hunter! :)
Riding the box.
"Yay! Daddy's going to put our kitchen together!"

Hudson kept saying, "Common dad!"

Oh no! They didn't show me that many pieces when I ordered it. YIKES!

Waiting...

Hudson wanted to help so bad.

Playing with any little piece they could get there hands on.

I just wanted a picture of the 2 of them with daddy and the finished kitchen. They were so mad... they just wanted to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment