Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hudson is 2!

I can't believe my little man is 2! Where in the world did time go? I remember just a few years ago when Hunter and I were trying to get pregnant and it just wasn't happening. After a year of trying we finally found out that we were expecting. I have never been so excited and nervous in my whole life. I sure did just get in bed for the next few days. I was so scared! I didn't want to do anything to jeopardize this amazing gift we had just been given. Eventually I got out of bed... and here we are 2 years later with the most amazing boy I have ever met. Happy 2nd Birthday Hudson!
I had a snow day on Hudson's birthday so we got to spend the whole day together. My parents were in town for H's party which was the next day. So we met up with them, my sisters and brother. We had great lunch and just hung out. Then we headed home for Hudson's birthday dinner, cake and presents.

Love this picture! I can totally tell that she is thinking, "Oh... that's how you do that."

Happy 2nd Birthday Hudson!

Best picture we could get. Thanks a lot you 2. Had wouldn't look at the camera and Hudson kept making faces. :)

This is how you open a gift. This picture doesn't really capture just how much fun Hudson has when he is opening presents. Seriously... paper flies everywhere. :)

He likes opening the bags much better. Those wrapped paper gifts just take too long.

Aunt Kapra teaching Hudson new 2 year old tricks.

Hudson was playing Wii with his aunties.

No comments:

Post a Comment