Monday, December 14, 2009

We're Taking Bets

Pick your day... when do you think Hadley will come? Hunter keeps flip flopping between the 24th and 28th. I think it would be neat if she came Monday... 12/21/09 because Hudson was 1/21/09 or on the 26th so she could share a birthday with my mom. The doctor said that if things keep going good and she hasn't come by the 30th (his last day on of 2009) we would talk about inducing. Which would be great for insurance and tax purposes - and she would be perfectly healthy and ready. So... my bet is she'll come on the 30th. :)

I went to the doctor today. There was no change from last week, but that's okay. I'm miserable, but she's getting bigger and stronger. We had an ultrasound and I know it's really hard to see what you're looking at, but she was beautiful. :) We could see her sweet little face. They're guessing that she is about 6 lbs 3 oz right now... so she's perfect! We can't wait to hold her in our arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment