Sunday, December 13, 2009

Update

So... I went to the doctor this past Tuesday. Everything went great and seems to be right on track. I bet my doctor $100 that I wasn't dilated because I never did with Hudson until a few hours before he was born. Well, needless to say I owe the doctor $100 - which I told him to put on my bill. I'm 1 1/2 cm dilated and 50% efaced. That means she's really coming! I have to go back Monday for a check up and my doctor wants to do an ultrasound to make sure that everything is going good on the inside. Hudson's cord blood flow started to decrease at the end of my pregnancy (which is why they ended up inducing us) so they want to check and make sure that Hadley's isn't decreasing too. This weekend Hunter and Danny (Aunt Morgan's fiance) re-painted Hadley's room yellow. While they were doing that I was doing some last minute cleaning and packing a bag... just in case. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is very exciting! Hunter is such a good Dad(repainting the room at crunch time)!

    Your family is in our thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete