Friday, November 11, 2011

Pumpkin Patch: Trip #1

The kids and I took a trip to the pumpkin patch at the end of September. We had lots of fun, but it's kind of stressful taking a 1 and 2 year old to a crowded pumpkin patch on your own. Not only was it hard keeping track of my wild man (a.k.a. Hudson), but my shadow (a.k.a Hadley) was having one of those days when she would not let go of me. I seriously left the stroller in a field while we went on the hayride to get the pumpkins. When we got back from the hayride, Had wanted to be carried, I was pushing the stroller and chasing Hudson so I had to kick the pumpkins to the check out line. The kids had so much fun so that erases all of the stress I had. :) Hudson feeding the goats.


Hadley was not so impressed with the goats.


Hudson on the cow train. FYI... it's the worst ride EVER! I got whiplash, poor Had hated it, but Hudson had a blast.


Hadley and Mommy (trying to enjoy the cow train).


King of the Mountain


She found her baby pumpkin that she wanted. :)


Ha! Ha! The only picture of the 3 of us at the pumpkin patch.

My little pumpkins!


She was kissing her pumpkins and saying, "Wuv you!"


Showing off his pumpkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment