Friday, November 11, 2011

Pumpkin Patch: Trip #3

Third time is a charm. Literally the third pumpkin patch trip was the best. We had so much fun with my parents at the pumpkin patch. It was so relaxed and laid back. We had the whole day to hang out and we didn't have to share Goody and Pops with anyone! We went to the cutest little pumpkin patch. We rode a hayride, we got to pet some animals, climbed the sawdust hill, we went through a maze, picked out pumpkins, had a picnic lunch and went on a hike. I think I'm going to make this a new family tradition. I love spending time with my babies, my husband and my mom and dad - my favorite people! We might have to include my sisters and brother next year (because they're some of my favorite people too). :) Hands down this was one of the best days ever! Thanks mom and dad for all you do for us. We LOVE you so much! Goody and Hudson





Family picture... or at least an attempt at a family picture. :)



Climbing the sawdust hill.


Of course Hudson found a girl friend. I have to admit, he's quite a catch. Hadley wasn't too happy about the lack of attention.


My loves! They led us out of the corn maze!



Goody was getting lots help pulling the pumpkin basket.



Sorry ladies, he's taken! :)





Hadley and her Pops.





Hadley getting a ride back to the car. :)



Hiking the trail.



I'm pretty sure we haven't had a picture of just the 2 of us in a LONG time.



My little hikers!

No comments:

Post a Comment