Monday, September 12, 2011

He did it!!!















I never thought that I would be writing this post. I've even been holding off writing it because I didn't want to jinx it, but it's official HUDSON IS POTTY TRAINED! We some what attempted it since he showed an interest on Christmas night, but we haven't pushed him. I always heard that "boys will do it when their ready".


Once the summer ended I thought for sure it probably wouldn't happen anytime soon since we were back in the "school routine" and I wasn't here to help him ever day. Well, once again Hudson proved me wrong. He woke up on the Sunday of my 2nd week of school and said, "Mommy, I have to go potty on the toilet." So we ran as fast as we could to the potty and he did it! Ever since then he's been doing great. We have an occasional accident every few days, but he has been doing great.


We had been telling him that once he goes potty on the big toilet we'll do what ever he wants. He wanted to go to the "ice cream store". Here is our "ice cream store" date (he even told us when he needed to go potty when we were on our date. :) We're so proud of you Hudson!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment