Monday, September 12, 2011

August Trip to the Lake

We had another fun trip to the lake, but once again I uploaded my pictures in reverse order so you get to see all of our goodbyes and then the fun we had. On this trip we got to see lots of our cousins and aunts and uncles from IL and MO. We can't wait until we get to see everyone again. WE LOVE OUR FAMILY!

Saying bye to Uncle Kord and Pops.
Bye cousin Bret!


Aunt Kapra and Hudson



H and cousin Ashley


Aunt Kody and Hud


Ashley, H and H and Aunt Linda... saying goodbyes. :(




Hadley Bell


Pops and Hudson driving the boat.


This picture pretty much sums up my dad. He's a nut! :)


I love the lake!


We met up with our cousins and their friends on the lake to say goodbye to cousin Rob and Megan. They were getting ready to move to Colorado. So glad we got to see them before they left.


Had being silly. :)


My beached babies. They love their pool on the boat. It was perfect at the beginning of the summer when Hadley was still getting used to the lake. Once the kids got used to the water, the pool got kicked off the boat.


Hudson


Shooting biodegradable water balloons at my mom on the seadoo. My brother and sisters are so nice. Mom, please notice who isn't shooting at you... ME!


Captain Dad


Pops and Hadley

No comments:

Post a Comment