Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas 2010

The kids and I went to Goodie and Pops house for Christmas. We went to church on Christmas Eve and then woke up to find all kinds of goodies for the kids.

I tried to rotate this picture, but it wouldn't cooperate. This is my brother and Hudson checking out all of the stockings and gifts before everyone else. I was upstairs looking down. Hudson was so excited he didn't know what to do first.
My mom's "30th Birthday". Mom's birthday is the day after Christmas so we got to spend it with her.

Hudson was going outside to help my dad, Kord and Hunter chop wood. Well... he mostly played on the swing set while they all took turns playing with him.

A quick little time out on Christmas. NO PUSHING YOUR SISTER! :)

Poor Hadley had one too many falls on Christmas. She is getting pretty adventurous trying to keep up with Hudson. Thanks goodness she wears huge bows to cover her little crown of bruises around her head.

Hudson's new car! He loves to drive it all over the house.

This picture wouldn't cooperate either. Me and my sweet boy on Christmas morning.

Waiting patiently in Hadley's new chair for everyone to get ready to open presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment