Friday, August 20, 2010

Family Photos

We went to my mom and dad's a few weeks ago and had a family photo session. It was so hot!!! Our photographer did a great job. They turned out so much better than I thought they would (considering how hot we all were). Here are just a few of our pictures that she had on her blog. If anyone ever needs a great photographer give Anne-Camille a call.

Just the four of us.

Uncle Kord and Hudson (I think they were trying to take a break from pictures).

Kapra and Kody

Dad and Mom

The whole family.

My sisters and brother and me.

This is one of my favorites.

All of us - trying not to pass out from the heat.

Daddy and his little princess.

Mommy just can't make her smile quite like daddy can. :)

Hudson kind of stole the show... once again. He's our little ham. :)

You can't tell from the picture, but the kids were completely done with pictures and crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment