Monday, May 31, 2010

Baptism and MH Trip

Mommy, daddy and our sweet boy Hudson on his special day.

Daddy, mommy and little miss Hadley on her big day.

At least Hunter and I are looking... and we're smiling!

Pastor Sig and Brother Randy baptised our little ones. Brother Randy (on the left) married Hunter and I. It was a very special day for our little family.

Hudson and Hadley being baptised. We had them baptised in the church where I grew up and where Hunter and I were married.

Go Uncle Kord! Hadley and I went to cheer on Kord at his Legion game. It was the Legion Boys vs the alumni players. He had a great hit to center field right after this picture. :)

Hadley is some where under that hat.

Poor Hudson was getting 2 teeth way in the back. He was a mess until he finally crashed.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Didn't know you had a blog. Your kiddos are cute... looks like you have your hands full!

    ReplyDelete