Monday, February 1, 2010

So busy!





We've been so busy! 2 babies are a lot of work. Hudson started walking at 11 1/2 months. He was a little wobbly for about 2 weeks, but he was very persistent. I think that he realized that he would have to walk in order to keep up with me because I seem to just be doing circles around our house - laundry... make a bottle... change a diaper... feed... change another diaper... make another bottle... try to get someone to sleep... change another diaper... etc. You get the point. He has also begun eating all people food and real milk. Hadley has been sleeping less during the day and has been eating 4 oz at each feeding for awhile now. It is so hard to get pictures of her when she is awake because my hands are always full. I'm working on it though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment