Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving in St. Louis

We had a great Thanksgiving in St. Louis with my family. Hunter was on duty so Hudson, Kapra, Kody and I drove up together. My Grandma JoAnn passed away in March of this year so it was especially hard to celebrate the holiday without her, but Hudson sure kept us all busy (thank you everyone for you help with my little man). My Aunt Jamie always out does herself with the most amazing Thanksgiving meal. I've only missed Thanksgiving twice and both times I bawled because it's my favorite holiday with my family. I have the craziest, most amazing family and I am so blessed to have them. :) Here a some pictures of Hudson's first Thanksgiving with the family. Hudson wanted to bang on the window with a spoon so bad. Aunt Jamie gave him this brush instead.
The brush just wasn't the same. My sweet little boy was not acting so sweet. I swear he doesn't usually throw tantrums like this... that's why I took a picture... to show Hunter how HIS son was acting.
Clapping for Uncle Kord. At one point Hudson had the whole table clapping just because he clapped. Quite a leader if I do say so myself. :)
It's Jesus! Oh wait... it cousin Rob! :)
Cousin Joe wrangled Hudson for a picture.
Cousin Karli loving on Hudson.
Hudson and Mommy
I found you guys! Hudson and Pops playing under the coffee table.
Aunt Kapra and Aunt Kody (pretending to look like they are sweet). :)
Uncle Kord and Hudson - Kord used to be the baby, but now Hudson has taken his spot. :)
Waiting for Aunt Jamie's amazing Thanksgiving meal. Yum!!!
Pops and I took Hudson on a walk to try to get him to sleep, but it didn't work. This child refused to sleep the whole trip. He was afraid that he was going to miss something.
Hudson and Amy became friends fast... probably because they are both on the floor so much.
Hudson the veterinarian.
He was trying to see what was going on in the kitchen because the food was almost ready. I was so excited about him eating his first Thanksgiving meal and of course it was the only time he fell asleep.
Hanging out.
The one other time he slept (for 10 minutes). We were all going through Grammy's things and Hudson got worn out and took a quick nap on her quilts.
Hudson and Uncle Scott M. playing horse (this went on forever). When Scott would stop bouncing Hudson would take over and just bounce on his leg. :)
Cousin Karli and Hudson. Hudson was wondering, "Where is that dog?"
Cousin Anna and Hudson. Anna is so good with Hudson. The first time she held him, when he was a few weeks old, she was so scared I thought she was going to cry. She is a pro now!
Hudson riding on Amy and acting like a dog himself. He's so talented!

No comments:

Post a Comment