Monday, November 23, 2009

Hadley Update

I haven't blogged in a while so I figured that I better get busy while Hudson is sleeping and before we leave for Thanksgiving. Hudson and I are going to St. Louis to spend Thanksgiving with my family and Hunter is on duty. Sometimes it's kind of sad that we "split up" on the holidays, but Hudson is good at keeping my mind off it. :)

The closer we get to Hadley's due date the crazier things seem to get. I can't believe that we only have a few more weeks! I went to the doctor today and he said that everything looks great. I had some very scary Braxton Hicks contractions last night that lasted for about 2 hours. The doctor said that the second time around is a little easier than the first (I'm holding him to that comment).

I have to go back tomorrow because he wants me to get the H1N1 vaccine. Even though I had the swine flu a few weeks ago they want me to get it just in case it was a false positive. My doctor also told me that I am one of the few pregnant women that has had the swine flu and not been put on a respirator or had the baby delivered early. I feel very lucky and blessed. I'm pretty sure my Grammy was watching over Hadley and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment